BIOXYMOP AIRFILT water-treatment plants 6 PE
The micro-stations are composed of 3 compartments:
- Primary decanter of 3 m3
- Ventilation basin
Domestic wastewater arrives in the primary decanter, this pre-treatment allows to retain the largest particles at the bottom and floating particles on the surface.
The pre-treated effluent then passes through the aeration basin, where dissolved pollution is eliminated by the purifying bacteria attached to the free media.
The final stage of processing is carried out in the clarifier.
The treated effluent is separated from suspended solids.
The AIRLIFT system allows the recirculation of effluents to the primary settling tank.
The treated effluent meets the requirements of standard EN12566-3 and the modified decree of 7th September 2009.
Discharge of treated wastewater can be done in two ways:
- by drainage and infiltration into the soil.
- by discharge into the hydraulic medium subject to compliance with the applicable technical regulations.
- Very low energy consumption
- Very low ground clearance
- Shallow depth
- Plug & Play System
- Emptying every 36 months
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Installation in green areas or under the roadway
- Installation with water table
- Gravity system
- Good tolerance to load variations
- No odour
Refer to the BIOXYMOP6027/06 user guide "installation and handling guide" or to our PHPE installation manual.
All maintenance instructions are included in the user guide. A maintenance contract must be signed with a specialist approved by the SIMOP company as soon as it is commissioned.
THE GUARANTEE OF THE RESULTS, OPERATION AND THE ELECTROMECHANICAL PARTS CAN ONLY BE ACQUIRED UNDER THIS CONDITION.