Grease alarm - Single probe connection
This alarm system detects the surface grease level in the separator so that it can be drained.
The alarm is suitable for sites where power is easily accessible, making installation efficient and economical.
The unit continuously checks for the presence of grease by measuring conductivity. When the sensor is in the water, the LED lights up green. When the high grease level is detected, then the alarm sounds and the flashing light illuminates (optional). To mute the alarm and stop the flashing light, simply press the "mute" button.
The LED will remain red until the next water detection.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- 1 sensor input
- Power supply voltage: 230 VAC +-10%
- Housing protection: IP65
- Intrinsic safety:[EX ia] IIC (-20°C <= Ta <= +50°C)
- ATEX certification: Baseefa08ATEX0110X
- Cable length of the probe = 5 m
- Power without alarm: 2.5 W, with alarm: 4.8 W
- Fuse : FS1 : T 250mA H 250V and FS2 : fuse 0242.050UAT1, 50mA 250 V
- Relay output: 11.2V DC, 100mA maximum
Refer to installation instructions P105.
An installation and user manual is delivered with the alarm.
The maximum length of the probe cable is 200 m (optional).
All connections must be made by a professional, assistance can be offered as an option.
The probe may be exposed to harsh environments. Regular inspection and cleaning is recommended.
The control unit does not contain any user serviceable parts. For any repair, please contact us.
The material is guaranteed 1 year.